“You don’t ever have to apologize for feeling sad. You aren’t being too sensitive. You aren’t imagining things or being overdramatic. You’re being true to yourself by honoring your emotions, and that is never something you have to feel ashamed of. Whether you have a need that isn’t being met, an old wound that’s been reopened, a person in your life who is making you feel small, a painful memory of something from the past, or an emptiness from the loss of someone you care about — there is always something underlying our sadness, and whatever it is, it’s important and valid. Whatever it is, it deserves to be expressed and felt.”—Daniell Koepke (via runningmermaids)
Wait oh my god, please these are actually so interesting.
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite/same sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
22. Are you old fashioned?
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
So Monday night was a bad night for me. I overdosed on a large combination of pills, and alcohol. Thank God I called my mother to tell her good-bye and she saved my life that night. The last year and a half have been very tough on me. I have been hospitalized three times for suicide attempts, and my drinking has gotten out of control. But I am TRYING to stay positive this time, keeping my head up and doing my best to move past this shit that is bringing me down.
HOWEVER, when your own sister talks like this to you it doesn’t really help.
22 minutes ago
All I have to say about your post wishing MY son a happy birthday yesterday is maybe you should have thought about HIM before you pulled your little stunt you pulled TWO DAYS before his birthday.
I love that when other people are feeling that badly, it’s a tragedy but when your own sister is feeling that way it’s a stunt.
But thank you for your concerns.
It’s not a tragedy when its repetitive and annoying and cry for a attention.
The fact that wyatt got his shine taken away on his own birthday bc everyone is worried about you, again… Yupp ic he means so much to you. Your don’t fool me. You never have
You don’t feel that bad your life isn’t that bad you go out do what you want don’t have a bill don’t have a care don’t have a responsibility in the world what could possibly be wrong in your life
A little back story on us. We’ve NEVER really been close. And then she got pregnant at a very young age. When Wy was two years old she moved in with my Grandma and I. I took care of the baby constantly while she went out and partied. Then about two years later she found a boyfriend and settled down, decided she wanted to be a mother again (which I understand is her right) and she totally cut me off from him. Then a few months later Wy’s father came into the picture and took him from her. I got to see Wy a lot more but it just isn’t the same, and it’s a constant battle for visits because when the father is mad at my sister it gets my visits taken away.
So no my life isn’t HORRIBLE, and I do get to do pretty much whatever I want, but I get walked on a lot by friends and family and I am expected to just deal with it because I have no one to talk to. I just can’t deal with it sometimes.
story time: one time a guy liked me so much that he kissed me and i had never been kissed before so i screamed and ran away and then he pulled me back and kissed me all over my face and now it’s 3 years later and we’re planning our wedding. so just kiss her for fuck’s sake, you might get a wife out of it.